Customer Service 866.965.0400

Liquid Paint Sealant question

JDrach

Question

Hi all. I know there's a lot of sealants out there and such. I was wondering how people like adams sealants opposed to others, preferably Chemical Guy's Jetseal. I ask this because my shop likes to recommend this and was curious on how it holds up to adams, if anyone has used both.

3 answers to this question

Any Adam's product is better than Chemical Guys. They don't focus on the quality. You can probably get 1-2 more months out of Adam's Sealant depending on how the car is stored, the weather, and how many bugs you kill with it in the summer. 

I've used some Chemical Guys products and when compared to other leading premium detailing products (not just Adam's), they are probably the lowest quality. Still better than what you can buy at Walmart but not nearly as good as the others.

I've used products from several other sources. Although I can't address your question directly, I can say that I haven't found very many at all that can compare to those of Adams and have honestly not found any better. That's why I'm still here.

Hi all. I know there's a lot of sealants out there and such. I was wondering how people like adams sealants opposed to others, preferably Chemical Guy's Jetseal. I ask this because my shop likes to recommend this and was curious on how it holds up to adams, if anyone has used both.

I cannot comment on another company's product but having used Adams goes on easy and smooth with very little product to produce fantastic results. 

You also have the benefit of a made in America product and a group committed to the satisfaction which includes a 110% guarantee on YOUR satisfaction with it.