Customer Service 866.965.0400

well first go with Adam's products.

IMADreamer

Question

Well the weather is starting to break here in the midwest so it was time to get started on making the car look nice again. I didn't get to do a full detail because I ran out of daylight but I did get to try out some of Adam's metal polish #1, APC, and invisible undercarriage.

My initial impressions of the APC are WOW! It really did the trick on the wheels, tires, and wheel wells. I did learn I need a smaller brush to get in between my wheels and into the wheel well better. However I was completely satisfied with the results.

I also did a very rush job on the engine bay. It's not show perfect but it would certainly pass for meets. I couldn't believe how clean it got with a spray down with the APC and rinse.

100_1834.jpg

Now the good stuff. My valve cover needs some help. I polished it over two years ago and since then have only basically cleaned it and use mothers paste polish on it. Needless to say it's looking rough. However after some Adam's metal polish it brought it ALONG way back. It's not back to perfect (it's going to take a serious go on the polishing wheel for that) but I was astounded at the results I got with Adam's.

after Adam's

100_1838.jpg

I gave the intake the once over with Adam's polish as well. mmm shiney.

100_1840.jpg

Then another great before and after series of pics. My exhaust tip.

before

100_1842.jpg

another before

100_1844.jpg

after

100_1847.jpg

Well I'm completely sold on Adam's now. lol I love this stuff.

Edited by IMADreamer
to remove to huge pictures

7 answers to this question