Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheel Cleaner and Tire & Rubber Cleaner

chops1sc

Pics look great! I've had my Firebird for 8ish years and have never put tire dressing on it because the previous owner soaked the tires, the new tire and rubber cleaner is the only thing that has worked!

I used the new Tire and Rubber cleaner this weekend. I had Super VRT on the tires, and my car is garage kept.

I found that the new Cleaner did not really do a good job of removing the Super VRT. Maybe it is a testament to the 

quality of the VRT(which is awesome.) I did two tires dry application and two tires that I wet down first. The wet tires did not

allow for any adhesion of the tire new tire cleaner, as it simply did not stick. The dry tire application was a little better in removal 

of the VRT.I used the blue adams tire brush to agitate the tire cleaner. I had more success using meguiars Hot rims cleaner, as it seems that foaming type of cleaner adheres to the tire better.

I would like to see a video posting of the new Tire cleaner applied to a tire with dressing applied and see how the new tire cleaner works. It seems you would need a large amount sprayed on a tire with Dressing to get it to work.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks good...thanks for the idea.....gonna go out now and cut some old scrap wood and make those little 'lifts' so I can get to the  underside of the tires without having to move the car.  

Edited by briarpatch