Customer Service 866.965.0400

New MF Glass Cleaning Towel!

Chris@Adams

I only ordered 2 towels. Could I just hand wash them and get away with it? I'd hate to waste a full cycle on just 2 towels. I guess I could throw some of my work horse towels in there with it. What do y'all think?

During the first wash, there is a distinct possibility that the dye in the towels may transfer to the other towels.

FWIW, I bought 6 and did a dedicated machine wash.

How old is your car? The newer a car is, the more you have off-gassing from some of the plastic materials in the car that can cause a haze on the windows.

Is the hazing inside or outside? If it's inside and your car is under 3 years old it's out gassing from plastics.

I've experienced the hazing each on 5-yr old and 10-yr old vehicles. Also, I turned my family of farmers onto this glass cleaner for their combine and tractor equipment. They too liked the clarity and actually the fact that dust did not accumulate however within days came across hazing as well. Again, not a complaint just wanting to dial in the process if possible. They actually use and swear by a foaming aerosol product, Hi-Sheen in which is loaded with alcohol and ethanol ingredients.