Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hand Cleaner in "12 Pack Kit' ?

Hello, 

I recently ordered a 12 Pack Kit. The image for the kit shows a bottle of hand cleaner with it.

On my invoice, the hand cleaner is not on the list for contents of the 12 pack nor was it included in my order.

I see the cleaner is no longer available ( at least not that I can see) , and to be honest , I was not really interested in it all that much. 

All the above being said, maybe updating the image might be something to look at, just in case there is someone who really wants it.

( I don't know if this question has come up before, and my apologies if it has been addressed already)

Hey Rob, thanks for pointing this out! I will talk to Joe to see what's going on with the discrepancy between the picture and the kit contents.

If you don't mind, please send us an email to orders@adamspolishes.com with your Order # and we should be able to get that missing Hand Cleaner out to you! Thanks!

Hey Rob, thanks for pointing this out! I will talk to Joe to see what's going on with the discrepancy between the picture and the kit contents.

If you don't mind, please send us an email to orders@adamspolishes.com with your Order # and we should be able to get that missing Hand Cleaner out to you! Thanks!

Thanks Dan,

Mistakes happen , but great customer service like this is rare!

I guess I should have sent this to customer service at the same time as the other issue....sorry.

....I see it must getting corrected as the 12 pack kit no longer comes up in "search"

I know this might be a silly question but is it a hand cleaner meant to only remove detailing products, or could it be used after spending a day working in your engine bay?

The hand cleaner was just a rebranded Muck Daddy cleaner if you still want to try it out. I don't have any experience with it. It may be an excellent product but when I order from Adam's I'm gonna order stuff to clean my car not my hands... Plus Snap On makes a hand cleaner that is absolutely amazing if your hands get really greasy and grimey after working on my car or bike, stuff is amazing I can't imagine anything being better.

Edited by wely324

It's a pumice based product. I use it after detailing a very dirty vehicle or if I've been working on the lawn mower and get some grease on my hands

The hand cleaner was just a rebranded Muck Daddy cleaner if you still want to try it out. I don't have any experience with it. It may be an excellent product but when I order from Adam's I'm gonna order stuff to clean my car not my hands... Plus Snap On makes a hand cleaner that is absolutely amazing if your hands get really greasy and grimey after working on my car or bike, stuff is amazing I can't imagine anything being better.

Awesome thanks guys!