Customer Service 866.965.0400

The problem with Adam's...

Marylander

So it's pretty mild out this AM so I go out to give my DD a quick wash. As I'm getting started I decide to give the wheels and wheel wells a little extra TLC to get all the winter crud out. So then I wash the body and it's looking really good. I dry it off and am ready to call it a day. Then I decide to hit the wheels real quick with some VRT. They look great. Then I decide to do the trim. Next I find myself sitting behind the car polishing the exhaust tips. And if I've gone this far I might as well do the grille with some in-and-out spray, right? And as I write this I'm waiting for a coat of BSG to dry...

Why does this always happen to me?!? :willy::willy::willy::lol:

Rich

Rich I feel your pain. I started out in the garage yesterday at 8AM and I was going to just take the wheels off to check torque, clean and wax. I painted the calipers and rotors quickly too. Well you professionals taught me a new trick with the plastic bag to feel the paint. Wow what a shock. I end up claying the whole car (I have had it 4 weeks now), swirl and haze remover and the fine polish and then the superwax. If that isn't enough then I do the brilliant glaze on all the windows and hood for that extra shine. The tips then had to be shined and VRT in strategic areas. 10 hours later my back is killing me and the car looks great. I hate to take it out in the rain now. I guess we can all relate. I had my whole garage full of Adams stuff yesterday!

Bill you got it right, but at least I can make the case that the car came from Australia. I just threw out my clay because it was so messy, but it sure made a huge difference on the car.

Update: I just buffed the BSG off it looks great. In fact, I'm thinking of booting the Vette out of the garage and into the driveway... I feel like the cleaner of the two cars ought to get the protected parking. :help:

Pics to come. :thumbs:

Update: I just buffed the BSG off it looks great. In fact, I'm thinking of booting the Vette out of the garage and into the driveway... I feel like the cleaner of the two cars ought to get the protected parking. :help:

Pics to come. :thumbs:

Its has been raining here all weekend.

My poor car. :help::help:

BTW...you have a sickness. :willy::willy::willy:

At least you guys are getting to detail real cars, I've been stuck on conf calls all weekend. Right now I am detailing a 1:24 Franklin Mint 2002 Z06. I just put the BSG on. After that dries i'll put some VRT on the tires and take some pictures ;););)

At least you guys are getting to detail real cars, I've been stuck on conf calls all weekend. Right now I am detailing a 1:24 Franklin Mint 2002 Z06. I just put the BSG on. After that dries i'll put some VRT on the tires and take some pictures ;););)

I feel good, I haven't got to this level yet:eek:, detailing diecast, :willy:I have a bunch that could be done:pc::pc::pc:

But I'm headed to the garage now to make sommething prettier:help:

Shine On

Bluezey:pc:

Geez, Bill, I was worried about you before I read this post. Now... :willy:

:lol:

Rich

I just broke off a side mirror :mad:

I had 2 coats of wax on and a coat of BSG. So no pictures until the epoxy dries :willy::willy::willy:

It has to dry before I can VRT the wheels, taking pictures without VRT woud just be silly :help::help::help:

Rich I feel your pain. I started out in the garage yesterday at 8AM and I was going to just take the wheels off to check torque, clean and wax. I painted the calipers and rotors quickly too. Well you professionals taught me a new trick with the plastic bag to feel the paint. Wow what a shock. I end up claying the whole car (I have had it 4 weeks now), swirl and haze remover and the fine polish and then the superwax. If that isn't enough then I do the brilliant glaze on all the windows and hood for that extra shine. The tips then had to be shined and VRT in strategic areas. 10 hours later my back is killing me and the car looks great. I hate to take it out in the rain now. I guess we can all relate. I had my whole garage full of Adams stuff yesterday!

Tom I realy like your G8, that is going to be my next car !:thumbsup:

Looks great Rich. those are a fun ride :D:D:D

Thanks Bill! A few weeks ago I was toying with the idea of selling her and taking advantage of GM's 0% financing on something new, but I just couldn't bear the idea of parting with the Audi yet. It's paid for, looks and runs like new, and has a few nice little mods that keep it just about current with today's cars. So I'm sticking with her for now. :thumbsup: