Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dilution!!

Jrosacker

Question

This may sound stupid but do you have to dilute some of Adams products? I just ordered a gallon of leather and interior spray and that's what I'm wondering most about. I ordered a gallon because I figured interior detailing I would use that to scrub the doors, dash, panels, etc. was I correct?

4 answers to this question

You certainly can dilute some of them. Here are a couple links to check out.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27546-pro-tip-dilution-ratios/?hl=%2Bdilution+%2Bratio

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/30525-diluting-leather-cleaner-for-gentle-cleaning/?p=477655

Edited by falcaineer

This may sound stupid but do you have to dilute some of Adams products? I just ordered a gallon of leather and interior spray and that's what I'm wondering most about. I ordered a gallon because I figured interior detailing I would use that to scrub the doors, dash, panels, etc. was I correct?

Did you get the "Cleaner" or the "Conditioner"? You don't spray the Conditioner, you use a Interior Dressing Applicator for that. It is real thick. The Cleaner you can dilute some and just put it into a spray bottle.

Did you get the "Cleaner" or the "Conditioner"? You don't spray the Conditioner, you use a Interior Dressing Applicator for that. It is real thick. The Cleaner you can dilute some and just put it into a spray bottle.

I actually found it best to apply the Leather Conditioner with my bare hands and work it into the leather.  Buff it off with a clean microfiber and let the car sit in the sun so the pores on the seat can open and absorb it.  The seats are nice and supple now.