Customer Service 866.965.0400

Mystery Box

Thank You Adam's....I just received my very first Mystery Box. Funny, I know you guys pack them with whatever, that's OK.  Now I have doubles of the Americana Wax (so now I can wax my neighbors car too...LOL) and towels. I could always use the extra towels.

Thanks again.....I do like the Mystery Boxes I hope they come around soon again. I'm like a little kid at Christmas. :D

Edited by Geebee

• 3 weeks later...

Gary, since I sent you the link for towels I think that makes us more than friends...so I was thinking, hopefully I'm not out of line but if for some crazy notion, let's just say if you want to keep one of the Americana waxes for safe keeping at my house I'm all for it.

Edited by ocdrifter

Gary, since I sent you the link for towels I think that makes us more than friends...so I was thinking, hopefully I'm not out of line but if for some crazy notion, let's just say if you want to keep one of the Americana waxes for safe keeping at my house I'm all for it.

Sorry Joe, No can do! Besides the fact that I can't sell or trade from the Forum, I'm almost out of my 1st tub of Americana Wax and I've got 3 more cars to detail within the next week before Xmas.  Sorry. Hope we're still friends!   LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry Joe, No can do! Besides the fact that I can't sell or trade from the Forum, I'm almost out of my 1st tub of Americana Wax and I've got 3 more cars to detail within the next week before Xmas.  Sorry. Hope we're still friends!   LOL

We're still friends Gary lol, how many cars did you get from your first tub of Americana? I've done my truck three times so far and probably still have enough for three more. I read it somewhere in this forum a little goes a long way.

We're still friends Gary lol, how many cars did you get from your first tub of Americana? I've done my truck three times so far and probably still have enough for three more. I read it somewhere in this forum a little goes a long way.

Joe, if your truck isn't a semi with trailer, you are using too much wax. You should get closer to 20 uses from a tub. Next time you wax, do a test section and put on the thinnest coat you can imagine, and then use less for the rest!

Joe,  I've done my 2 Beemers quite a few times over and 2 of my neighbors cars and I still have some left over.  I did order the Patriot Wax last week and I'm waiting for that one to arrive so I can give it a try. 

Merry Christmas

post-15154-0-64515100-1482072755_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geebee

• 3 weeks later...

Joe,  I've done my 2 Beemers quite a few times over and 2 of my neighbors cars and I still have some left over.  I did order the Patriot Wax last week and I'm waiting for that one to arrive so I can give it a try. 

Merry Christmas

Gary hope your holiday season was full of joy, I know mine was.

Have you been able to test the new Patriot wax yet? If so do you like it? I'm curious of the results.

Gary hope your holiday season was full of joy, I know mine was.

Have you been able to test the new Patriot wax yet? If so do you like it? I'm curious of the results.

Joe,

Yes, I did get a chance to use the Patriot Wax and it seems to do a better job of shinning than the regular Adam's wax. I'm not real happy with the Patriot Wax pricing, so I'll have to wait for another sale in order to get some.

Joe, if your truck isn't a semi with trailer, you are using too much wax. You should get closer to 20 uses from a tub. Next time you wax, do a test section and put on the thinnest coat you can imagine, and then use less for the rest!

Hey Tim, I usually do good clean thin strokes, I didn't realize that by storing the pad that came with my container of wax should b stored out of the container, so I had to suffer with a lot of loss. So lesson learned, now I keep it out of the container. Thanks for the heads up though!

• 1 month later...

Hey Tim, I usually do good clean thin strokes, I didn't realize that by storing the pad that came with my container of wax should b stored out of the container, so I had to suffer with a lot of loss. So lesson learned, now I keep it out of the container. Thanks for the heads up though!

I didn't know that (about storing them separate). Thanks for the info