Customer Service 866.965.0400

Scored a PC off Craigslist

Firebuff17

So I have been thinking about getting into polishing lately. Have been reading up on all the different polishers Adams offers. Only have a daily driver that I am looking to get a few scratches and swirls out. Not looking for showroom perfection. Just looking to get 90%. Was sold on the PC for its ease of use, price point and being forgiving to beginners. Was getting ready to pull the trigger on the Black Friday sales Adams would offer.

Randomly, while searching Craigslist for other things not car related, I decided to search for polishers. Found a PC7424XP in the next town over from where I worked. Emailed back and forth a few times. Met up with him this am to look at it. It's used but in good shape. Seller had it listed for $70. Got to talking with him and ends up he is friends with one of the guys I work with. He then said to me "How's $40 sound?"

So I snagged it up! Now I am just going to pick up the pad a polish kit and I will be all set. Early Christmas present to myself.

Yea. With the new kit they have with 4 pads, 3 polishes, the pad brush, and adding the gray sealant pad, I will be right there with you at the $150 mark.

Not exactly what I wanted to buy before the holidays and during winter months but when the deal presents itself I couldn't pass it up.

So I have been thinking about getting into polishing lately. Have been reading up on all the different polishers Adams offers. Only have a daily driver that I am looking to get a few scratches and swirls out. Not looking for showroom perfection. Just looking to get 90%. Was sold on the PC for its ease of use, price point and being forgiving to beginners. Was getting ready to pull the trigger on the Black Friday sales Adams would offer.

Randomly, while searching Craigslist for other things not car related, I decided to search for polishers. Found a PC7424XP in the next town over from where I worked. Emailed back and forth a few times. Met up with him this am to look at it. It's used but in good shape. Seller had it listed for $70. Got to talking with him and ends up he is friends with one of the guys I work with. He then said to me "How's $40 sound?"

So I snagged it up! Now I am just going to pick up the pad a polish kit and I will be all set. Early Christmas present to myself.

Score ;)