Customer Service 866.965.0400

New microfiber correction pad

So the newest pads are white? No more orange ones? 5.5 inch for normal polishers that is.

Just want to be sure so I order the right thing. The orange microfiber pad is/was awesome, love it. Makes quick work of those swirls and imperfections.

Correct. The new 5.5" Blue & White Microfiber Cutting Pads replaced the Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad. The new ones cut a little better being thinner, smoother operation, and at least to me, make for easier wiping of polish residue on the surface as well. If you love the Orange and Black Microfiber Pads, you should have no issues with these new ones either :)

You can still use them with Correcting Polish, but we color-coded them to the new blue Heavy Correcting Compound.

Correct. The new 5.5" Blue & White Microfiber Cutting Pads replaced the Orange Microfiber Cutting Pad. The new ones cut a little better being thinner, smoother operation, and at least to me, make for easier wiping of polish residue on the surface as well. If you love the Orange and Black Microfiber Pads, you should have no issues with these new ones either :)

You can still use them with Correcting Polish, but we color-coded them to the new blue Heavy Correcting Compound.

any idea of when a 4" pad for the cyclo will be available?

• 1 month later...