Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Ceramic Trim Coating

Moz

Question

Hello All,

Has anyone had success with Adams Trim Coating on "smooth" B-Pillars, with darkening and having good results adhering to the smooth surface?

My vehicle I want to consider purchasing the kit for is my Chrysler SRTD (2008').

In the past I have used CarPro Reload but looking something a bit more long term on keeping the B-Pillars looking black as opposed to a month or two.

7 answers to this question

I read the description for what the paint coating is good for but it doesn't describe it's good for smooth B pillar applications.

What makes you comment that the paint coating is good for my mentioned application at hand?

I have smooth black textured b-pillars. Dont have trim coating but would think it would do ok since its a true textured plastic surface.

You mention "smooth" & "textured" b-pillars, are they smooth or textured?

I'm asking about using the coating on smooth b-pillars.

Chris I am right there with you. Got a Lexus LS 400 with similar trim on the b pillars. I have trim coating and have applied it to another vehicle on the bumpers. It worked great there. A little unsure about slapping it on the Lexus just yet.

i know I'm a little late to this but just wanted to share a writeup dan did on ceramic paint coating Q: Can Adam’s Paint Coating be used on smooth painted plastic?

A: Yes, you can use Paint Coating on smooth painted plastic like gloss black B and C-pillars on doors and so on. Follow the same prep and process as you do when applying to other painted surfaces.