Customer Service 866.965.0400

2 step correction

adambaird

Question

19 answers to this question

Great job!  Glad to hear you liked the New Swirl Killer

In the first photo, the reflection of the overhead power lines threw me for a bit...was gonna say you missed a few scratches!  :jester:

Totally knew that was coming! Threw me off for a bit too when i was looking at the pictures. Lol

Job well done! It looks fantastic!

I plan on doing the same (except I will probably have to step it up to the heavy correcting polish) for my dad's Toyota Tundra.  I owe him a paint correction I promised him after he saw how great my car came out.  I will also be using the Swirl Killer and can't wait.  

Again very nicely done! 

Dad gets a detail worth at least $500. Heck of a gift! And beautiful work. Your thoughts on the swirl killer?

it's amazing , great machine for a great price . Definitely a step up from the porter cable I was using. Very maneuverable and comfortable. It's has fantastic cutting power and seems to be pretty sturdy. If you're on the fence , get it!

Nice!! Po

Job well done! It looks fantastic!

I plan on doing the same (except I will probably have to step it up to the heavy correcting polish) for my dad's Toyota Tundra.  I owe him a paint correction I promised him after he saw how great my car came out.  I will also be using the Swirl Killer and can't wait.  

Again very nicely done!

Nice!! Post it up when you're done I'm curious to see how it will turn out. I've yet to use the heavy correcting compound as I haven't had a car to do that needs it. Love the swirl killer , I'm so eager to use it every chance I get