Customer Service 866.965.0400

Love for Adams

Sac

Question

Nothing crazy, just wanted to show my love for Adams products! Bought a new truck, silver in color. As someone who loves to see the "pop" from a properly clean car, I wasn't really feeling the silver.

But after a quick new car prep (Wash, Iron Removal, Clay/Wash) I applied Liquid Paint Sealant and loved how wet it looked! I can only imagine what it would look like with Glaze and some Adams paste wax, maybe next time! 

16106042_10154038968146227_6045594585101

8 answers to this question

attachicon.gif1484355634414.jpg

Twins?!?! I thought that had a familiar look, finally hit me when I was washing mine tonight. I'm excited to try some glaze or buttery when spring comes!

Heck ya, looks good! My local dealer had a deal I could pass up. Single cab 2wd, just about loaded as you can get single cab with the 5.3L. Truck is awesome! 

Why wait, apply the americana and glaze right over your LPS.

I love using buttery myself on my daily as its so easy to apply after a simple waterless wash.

Just doesn't pay for me this time of year. Truck gets full of salt and all the other garbage they put on the roads in about a day. Would like to enjoy my shine for a little bit.???? Edited by neontrucks

Just doesn't pay for me this time of year. Truck gets full of salt and all the other garbage they put on the roads in about a day. Would like to enjoy my shine for a little bit.

You would be surprised how well some things work, I can pretty much just spray down my truck a lot of times and get the majority off and not worry as much about protection due to the multiple layers. 

Why wait, apply the americana and glaze right over your LPS. 

I love using buttery myself on my daily as its so easy to apply after a simple waterless wash. 

I just haven't made another order yet. Trying to hold off till I get fully moved in my new garage before restocking supplies.