Customer Service 866.965.0400

No clue what I am doing wrong

Jrosacker

Question

I have no clue what I am doing wrong here folks.

My car was looking fine a few days ago, and after my last wash it looks just trashed with swirls. I have never been so pissed off in my life. I just don't understand why I can't seem to keep nice things nice.

There are scratches alongside the side doors, luckily none catch the fingernail but I have zero clue how they got there. I am located in Minnesota and park on the road, could that be the problem? 

It is a 2005 Honda Element. ill post pictures if needed.

10 answers to this question

With snow being on the ground in the picture. Could they be from cleaning snow off the vehicle? I know even my ceramic coated (non Adam's) car has had some swirls pop up due to this reason. Luckily it is my DD that wasn't perfect before it was coated due to it being a DD and not worth sacrificing that much clear to get it flawless.

With snow being on the ground in the picture. Could they be from cleaning snow off the vehicle? I know even my ceramic coated (non Adam's) car has had some swirls pop up due to this reason. Luckily it is my DD that wasn't perfect before it was coated due to it being a DD and not worth sacrificing that much clear to get it flawless.

Could be, IT was covered in junk when I looked at the paint when I bought it. So that junk might have hidden the swirls. 

Those are almost definitely swirls induced by poor washing regimen. Sounds like you take care not to induce swirls, so may have been induced by the previous owner or the dealer.

Good news is you're in the right place to assist you in perfecting your paint.