Customer Service 866.965.0400

Attachment for Adam's Foam Cannon

Geebee

Question

Need a little help here. I can't find the quick attachment that would fit Adam's Foam Cannon and my Karcher high pressure washer.I can't find the model number...... This unit is 10 years old and still works like a charm.  Attached are pics of the unit and the attachment ends. They are 1/4 turn ends that I need to convert to quick style for the foam cannon.

post-15154-0-53451600-1487097612_thumb.jpg

post-15154-0-39915700-1487097615_thumb.jpg

post-15154-0-40288900-1487097617_thumb.jpg

Edited by Geebee

4 answers to this question

Posted this in another thread awhile back:

Heads up if you are using a Karcher pressure washer or thinking about getting one:

If you want to connect the foam cannon to the original gun/wand/handle, you need 2 adaptors. Once of which is a very hard to find as it is specific to Karcher (the one linked above, you can find it for $15 in the USA online if you look hard enough). I found one on ebay for $5 from China but it's gonna take a million years to get here... (turns out it's crap so don't bother)

Or

You buy a third party gun/handle with a 1/4 adapter but you loose the ability to rinse so you'd have to disconnect the pressure hose and use the original handle after

Gotta like their lack of 1/4in support out of the box....

Edit: And stupid me that ordered 2 china adaptors because they are plastic so figured i'd get 2... I got the ones that are for the K series and I have the X series. Dumb me thought that K2 was for K series... so much for that

Summary: I got one from an adam's competitor online and it worked great. I added a quick connect to it and voila.

Edited by AvsBest

Posted this in another thread awhile back:

Heads up if you are using a Karcher pressure washer or thinking about getting one:

If you want to connect the foam cannon to the original gun/wand/handle, you need 2 adaptors. Once of which is a very hard to find as it is specific to Karcher (the one linked above, you can find it for $15 in the USA online if you look hard enough). I found one on ebay for $5 from China but it's gonna take a million years to get here... (turns out it's crap so don't bother)

Or

You buy a third party gun/handle with a 1/4 adapter but you loose the ability to rinse so you'd have to disconnect the pressure hose and use the original handle after

Gotta like their lack of 1/4in support out of the box....

Edit: And stupid me that ordered 2 china adaptors because they are plastic so figured i'd get 2... I got the ones that are for the K series and I have the X series. Dumb me thought that K2 was for K series... so much for that

Summary: I got one from an adam's competitor online and it worked great. I added a quick connect to it and voila.

And whats the other adaptor called ?