Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carpet Cleaning Story

SS LeadFoot

Question

Well for Christmas I got a car vaccume. It works amazing BTW. I didn't go all out, it was only $$70 on sale. It inspired me to clean the inside of the car. I have never cleaned the floor mats with carpet cleaner before and man was I amazed! This stuff works really well. The floor mates were not dirty, car only has 40k miles on it. Where I wsa blown away was witha stain on the inside. When I first got the car new in 2012 a little bit of soda dripped onto the carpet on the inside. Not the floor mat but on the side of the car. I never thought anything would take it out so it sat and sat for all these years. A few squirts of Admas and a light scrub later and it is gone. 100% GONE. No problems and hardly any effort. I almost cried. I now use this stuff in the house and every time it amazes me. Great job guys!  

4 answers to this question

the stuff works awesome on just about any fabric,  I use it as a pre wash for stained clothes couple of squirts to remove stains then toss into the washer.

-Jason

That's a great tip.  I will have to try this on my sons white baseball pants.  We have tried so many household products (with varying levels of success) over the last few years, it does not hurt to extend that to my vehicle products as well.  Without knowing whether it will discolor or damage the fabric I will simply try it on an old pair. 

Baseball session is just kicking off and I'm already gearing up to deal with the volume of dirt and field dust my son brings with him to our vehicles. 

Hi there, your story is good. Most of the time we are unable to remove stains from the carpet and in the house itself. There are many professional service providers who help in the cleaning process.

Edited by nicolasmullins