Customer Service 866.965.0400

Letting Adam's Red dry on paint

funkymonkey1111

Question

Again, not me (I posted one of this guy's soap reviews in another thread).   Here, showing the neutral pH of the soap, he lets it dry on the finish of his car and shows that it does not damage paint or even sealer on the rinse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_na5qRHnGg

The video is longish, so you may want to fast forward through the commentary while sitting on the couch--or not

3 answers to this question

That has always been a feature of Adam's Shampoo/Soap. Because it's pH Neutral, it won't leave marks on the paint if it dries. However, if you have hard water, it could spot a little but should come off unless it's really hard water and etches the paint.

The point of the video is good, it just takes a loooong time to get to it!  To me, it would the point would have meaning for more people if he had done a 2 bucket wash, then left the the soap solution to dry on the car.  Not that many 'regular' folks use a pressure washer to wash..

The point of the video is good, it just takes a loooong time to get to it!  To me, it would the point would have meaning for more people if he had done a 2 bucket wash, then left the the soap solution to dry on the car.  Not that many 'regular' folks use a pressure washer to wash..

yeah, his vids are lengthy  

he, like me, is an opponent of the two bucket wash, so that wouldn't happen, but that's not really important to your point