Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dilutions

Olgrey93

Question

5 answers to this question

Can anyone direct me to a thread where it shows what can be diluted? More specifically I was wondering about the carpet cleaner as I'm running low and not ready to make a big order yet

I haven't ever diluted carpet cleaner, because I think it wouldn't have the best results. But if you absolutely had to I wouldn't go above 50% and I wouldn't expect as well performance.

What has everybody used the APC for and at what dilution ratios?  I just got some and looking for some tips please

I only ever use APC at full strength.  I use it for tires when they aren't dirty enough for Tire and Rubber Cleaner, and also to clean the polishing pads or hex grip applicators. 

What has everybody used the APC for and at what dilution ratios?  I just got some and looking for some tips please

Wheel Wells, tires when not terribly dirty, presoak for washing towels, all diluted at a 50/50 mixture of All Purpose Cleaner and water. Can also be used on light stains / dirt on interior trim prior to application of Leather Conditioner, or Total Interior Detailer.