Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pics from mini-meet great kills park S.I nY

6spdg37s

Jeff (jj1087) hit me up about a mini meet goin on with a couple of challener guys so i took a ride in..got some pics... crappy day weather wise in NY but chk out the pics

1st pic u can c my unbelievebly dirty G..09 R/T challenger, Jeffs 09 Challenger SRT-8, the black vette drop was this older dude...pushin bout 700 hp the wheels thing he said 427 cammed, heads, rebuilt tranny 4spd auto..corsa exhaust all the boltons stage 2 supercharger and tune etc;

IMG_0341.jpg

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

yea unfortunatly my experience with mopar people hasnt been that great so far... but.. this guy changed my mind awesome guy.. i told him bout adams products and adams forums too

Edited by C6Bill

Looks like fun :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I was actually able to get the vette out for the first time today :D:D:D:D:D

Good deal Bill :2thumbs:

I love the feeling when you've been driving your truck for awhile and finally get a chance to take the toy it. Totally different world! :banana:

Great pics John, at least you were out to see some metal!

• 3 weeks later...
Awesome pictures! I love get to-gether like these:burnout:

So Jeff, I don't see a scratch here:

P3151201.jpg

I know, I hit that scratch four times with the orange pad, SHR, and alot of elbow grease! I was able to ultimately get most of it out. Up close, you can still see it, however. I am going to throw on the stuff you sent me to see what else it can get out. I also have a scratch on my hood that is very similar to the one I had on the bumper which will definately benefit from the prototypes that should be arriving on monday! Can't wait to check it out! I'm not scamming you don't worry, I have plenty of witnesses :lolsmack:

• 4 weeks later...