Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blue Towels v2

Imagine if we took our 16x24 inch blue towel and chopped off a side so it's a perfect square at 16x16. We then pulled off the satin edge and threw on a microfiber edge.

You'd now have a more manageable towel that won't hit the ground, takes up less space, and is the exact same material as our current famous towels.

Stay tuned! :bow::pc:

I personally like the big towels the way they are, i fold them up and if one side gets dirty i just flip it over. And the towel still has a nice big area that wipes.

are you guys still going to have the big towels available?

I was hesitant at first, too, but Jason sent me a few samples and they actually are more convenient, especially when you're hitting the lower edges of the car and you don't want the excess towel to swipe down on the floor. You get a lot more control of the actual surface area with the square towel folded into quarters. :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Steve, I like the original size- but LOVE the new size!! That will be my choice from now on. I find it easier to use; a perfect 4x fold fits my little paw very nicely.

Here's the big question- when will we be able to order these in bath towel size?:banana: