Customer Service 866.965.0400

selling old polishers to fund new one

JHL88

Question

So I've decided to sell my G110v2 that I've had for years and my Flex 3401.  I've kind of narrowed it down to either the Swirl Killer 15mm or the Boss g15.  Adam's definitely has a better deal on the polisher itself but does Adam's still offer warranties with their polishers?  Im not going to dish out the cash for the Rupes. I really want something smoother and less taxing to cover the F150.  I use my Flex pe8 Kompact for tight areas so no need to keep my g110 and 3in. backing plate. How are you guys liking the swirl killers? 

Edited by JHL88

2 answers to this question

23 hours ago, JHL88 said:

So I've decided to sell my G110v2 that I've had for years and my Flex 3401.  I've kind of narrowed it down to either the Swirl Killer 15mm or the Boss g15.  Adam's definitely has a better deal on the polisher itself but does Adam's still offer warranties with their polishers?  Im not going to dish out the cash for the Rupes. I really want something smoother and less taxing to cover the F150.  I use my Flex pe8 Kompact for tight areas so no need to keep my g110 and 3in. backing plate. How are you guys liking the swirl killers? 

If your thinking of selling your Flex, let me know....