Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's 8” Boulder Blonde Boar’s Hair Wheel Brush

Team Adam's

Question

Adam’s Premium 'Boulder Blonde' Boar's Hair Brushes

The Adam’s Boulder Blonde line is guaranteed 110% to be the finest, softest brush you have ever touched or used!

How do we know? Because we’ve spent years searching the world over for the finest and most durable natural bristles. What we found was a luxurious blonde boar hair that possesses the ideal qualities for automotive care.

Rugged, yet silky smooth, these blonde bristles stand up to repeated use while retaining a feather-soft texture. Boar bristle absorbs soap and water, resists oils and greases, and maintains its shape over time. We believe this blonde boar bristle represents the finest stock - the best of the best!

Each of our Boulder Blonde Brushes is solidly constructed using only hand-selected bristles. Every one of these beautiful blond heads represents nearly seventy years of quality and craftsmanship. These are the only brushes capable of loving your vehicles as much as you do!

Soft, Durable, Professional, and MADE IN THE USA!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-394-adams-8-boulder-blonde-boars-hair-wheel-brush.aspx

394.jpg

2 answers to this question

I finally got to try this today. I was a little unsure about buying a brush for that much....as compared to the $2 one I was using. I am now a believer that Boar's Hair, this brush specifically, is the way to go. :2thumbs:

I'm not sure why....but my dog wants to eat that brush though...weird.