Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's True Blue Super-Plush Towels

Team Adam's

Question

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towel

ALL NEW! Easier to use, softer and safer than our original Adam's Super-Plush Microfiber Towels! Plus, now it's an even better value!

Great news! We've made one of our best products even better. Many of our most loyal customers expressed how much they love our original Adam's Super-Plush Microfiber Towel, but they prefer a 16" by 16" size for buffing. After redesigning and testing our towel, we agree!

Plus, a new ultra-soft microfiber edging technique allows for a higher fabric yield and a lower price per square inch of toweling. The result is a better towel at a new, lower price! In keeping with our promise, our redesigned towel is still made in Korea, not China. The quality is better, the performance is better, and it's better for our American economy. It's a true-blue (as in red, white and BLUE) towel!

<o:p> </o:p>

Why is this towel the best we've ever made? It comes down to the quality of our microfiber fabric, the 100% microfiber edging, and premium construction. Our Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towel is guaranteed not to swirl your paint or leave fine scratches. (As always, our tags are attached with a mild adhesive, never sewed on!)

My fanaticism for crystal clear, swirl-free paint on my own cars led me to find the ultimate microfiber cloth, now it's even better! I call it "Super-Plush" because it's the softest, fluffiest wipe and buffing towel available. Others have tried to copy use with thick towels made in China, but none duplicate our quality or performance. That's 110% guaranteed!

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towels are as versatile as they are safe. Use them on glass, paint and all interior surfaces. The cheap knock-offs lint like crazy, but not Adam's Super-Plush Microfiber Towels. Guaranteed!

Adam's True-Blue Super-Plush Microfiber Towels are designed to last. Each towel is cut and individually sewn with our premium black edge binding. Inferior microfiber towels are surge bound and hot wire cut by the thousands, leaving a hard edge that will scratch your delicate paint.

Experience the difference Adam's premium towels make. Your car is worth it!

Available in packages of two or a convenient 4-pack. BONUS: For a limited time, receive a FREE 4oz bottle of Adam's Detail Spray, a $3.95 value, when you order the four-pack of towels. You're going to love these, 110% guaranteed!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-409-adams-true-blue-super-plush-towels-2-pak.aspx

409.jpg

7 answers to this question