Customer Service 866.965.0400

Eugene Roadster Show

2fast55

I just got back from the local show, and there were quite a few sweet rides there, though considerably less than I expected. It took less than an hour to see them all. Surprisingly, I didn't see one perfect detail in the whole building. Not the ones covered in detailers' business cards, not even the ones from the best wild kustom shops in town. I would be embarrased to show a few of the rides there, they looked like they were polished by hand with a napkin and some rubbing compound, and left that way.

Excuse the blur on some, I had to use moms camera, and we don't get along. Especially with the lighting in some spots.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comP><FONT color=black><FONT face=Verdana><o:p><P><SPAN style=100_5646.jpg<o:p></o:p></SPAN>

</o:p>100_5647.jpg<o:p></o:p>

This one had a lot of trick details in the paint, no surprise that it got a trophy. Too bad the pic didn't turn out better.

100_5649.jpg<o:p></o:p>

100_5650.jpg<o:p></o:p>

100_5652.jpg<o:p></o:p>

100_5653.jpg<o:p></o:p>

08 Harley F350, tons of money in this build. I wish I had better pics, but the camera wouldn't cooperate.<o:p></o:p>

100_5654.jpg<o:p></o:p>

This was mostly built by the instructor for the paint class I took. I got to see all the fabrication work done on the bed. Amazing just to walk by it in the shop every day. One of the best things I learned there was wetsanding and compounding with a high speed rotary to get paint smooth as glass before the final polishing steps. :pc:

100_5656.jpg<o:p></o:p>

100_5657.jpg<o:p></o:p>

100_5658.jpg<o:p></o:p>

This one has a 460 with over 750 hp, and it doesn't look like it ever runs. Not what I would do with that much power. :burnout:<o:p></o:p>

100_5659.jpg<o:p></o:p>

100_5660.jpg<o:p></o:p>

100_5661.jpg<o:p></o:p>

100_5663.jpg

Thanks for posting those pics, enjoyed them very much!

As far as the blurry photos I'll take an educated guess. The camera was using a slow shutter speed and the blur was from camera movement.

You are most likely using 'auto' mode? Just try to limit movement when taking the picture. Tuck your arms tight at your side, hold your breath and concentrate on not moving when you press the shutter.

Again thanks for posting!:2thumbs:

Later,

As far as the blurry photos I'll take an educated guess. The camera was using a slow shutter speed and the blur was from camera movement.

You are most likely using 'auto' mode?

That would be the cause. In low lighting it slows the shutter speed, and I just can't seem to hold still. Turning the flash on speeds it back up, so the picture is clear, but it ends up way too dark. My camera has image stabilization, so it's a little more forgiving on movement, but it's not functioning right now. I'm hoping to hit some more shows this year, mainly outdoor ones, so I should get better pics of those.