Customer Service 866.965.0400

Availibility of gen. 1 pads

xcracer48

Question

4 answers to this question

Adam, Jason, or anyone. Do you know the availability on the generation 1 pads?

Hi Cameron,

Absolutely! We have a limited supply remaining, and they are selling for $12.95/ 2, which is substantially less than we paid to have them made. They used to retail for $19.95 each.

See this page for a full listing: http://www.adamspolishes.com/c-14-machine-polishing.aspx

Thanks, and it's important to note: The Gen1 pads are good, but the Gen2 pads will yield better results if removing swirls is your goal.

Thanks!:patriot:

Thanks, and it's important to note: The Gen1 pads are good, but the Gen2 pads will yield better results if removing swirls is your goal.

Just my thoughts, but the Gen 1's work great on them, I guess when my supply runs out I will switch over to the Gen 2. (gonna be a while after my last order of Gen 1 pads)

Hi Cameron,

Absolutely! We have a limited supply remaining, and they are selling for $12.95/ 2, which is substantially less than we paid to have them made. They used to retail for $19.95 each.

See this page for a full listing: http://www.adamspolishes.com/c-14-machine-polishing.aspx

I understand that the gen. 2 pads will work better. Money is a issue though. My vehicle hardly has any swirls, so I think the generation 1 pads will be enough for me. I'm sure I will eventually change to the generation 2 pads though.

thanks,

Cameron Rogers