Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy here in Washington

Devon527

8 hours ago, crrafferty89 said:

Oh trust me I did that with my Liberty gun safe. Told the wife it was pretty small (didn't say compared to a 50-60 gun safe) and it would fit in the closet. Well little did she know that night when she came home from school there was a nice brand new 900lb burgundy liberty gun safe in the living room of our apartment. It didn't fit through the bedroom doorway! I didn't hear the end of that until I bought our house about a year later and we moved. 

Haha that is great ? 

Excellent! I meet with Stangpede/Mopar social sometimes on Fridays. They meet by the MOD pizza in Marysville. Great group. You should check them out. Also...if you need anything locally for Adams & can't wait for shipping let me know.

2 minutes ago, Liralen said:

Excellent! I meet with Stangpede/Mopar social sometimes on Fridays. They meet by the MOD pizza in Marysville. Great group. You should check them out. Also...if you need anything locally for Adams & can't wait for shipping let me know.

Sweet! I am a truck guy so I doubt I'd fit in with that group but I could always swing by and check it out too. I will PM you about that last part too! Thanks

• 4 weeks later...