Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy here in Washington

Devon527

Hey guys! Found this page while searching for some info on some Adam's products so I thought I'd sign up. Just started buying Adam's products last year and I'm hooked. Trying to keep my truck as nice as possible and learn new detailing things every day. Pictures attached below, I have more Adam's stuff than shown but love the Oakley case for a detail display.

Also have a brand new ceramic wheel coating kit that I would like to trade for other products if anyone is interested?

case.jpg

truck.jpg

3 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Welcome, Devon!

So you know, trading on here isn't allowed until you reach 50 posts (see Garage Sale rules here). But if you get to posting your questions, inputs, etc., they'll add up quick!

Okay good to know! I will make sure to follow the rules and wait till I get to that point. Thanks for the heads up

Welcome to the forums, slick way of displaying your products! @falcaineer took care of you for the trades, stick around and keep posting, trades are almost as much fun as Mystery boxes! 

Thats also a nice color on that super duty, not a fan myself of that style of doing the wheels but thats the great thing about being a car or truck nut, you can do whatever you want. Keep posting some shiny pics of it! 

4 hours ago, pirahnah3 said:

Welcome to the forums, slick way of displaying your products! @falcaineer took care of you for the trades, stick around and keep posting, trades are almost as much fun as Mystery boxes! 

Thats also a nice color on that super duty, not a fan myself of that style of doing the wheels but thats the great thing about being a car or truck nut, you can do whatever you want. Keep posting some shiny pics of it! 

Yeah my truck definitely takes the right person to like it lol I get more hate on it than good but I’m fine with it. I appreciate any build knowing that that person did what they wanted to it 

7 hours ago, Devon527 said:

Yeah my truck definitely takes the right person to like it lol I get more hate on it than good but I’m fine with it. I appreciate any build knowing that that person did what they wanted to it 

I hear ya man, I got that when I had done a touchscreen computer to control my stereo in my 02 Dakota that I had at the time. I thought it was cool as heck, had a gaming pad that was programed for all the controls and then the comp output thru a usb audio card to the sound system. Where the radio used to live I had an equalizer. Some folks loved it but yeah I got a ton of hate on it from other members who didnt like the new take on a system. 

2 hours ago, M3Eric said:

Welcome to the forum Devon! :welcome:  Both the Truck and the Case are bad ***! I would love to have a case like that to display my Limited Edition Collection!!!

The oakley cases can be found! I had two smaller aluminum ones that I traded for this big one. I’ve found a few on craigslist and offer up near me! You should check where you’re at 

2 hours ago, Devon527 said:

The oakley cases can be found! I had two smaller aluminum ones that I traded for this big one. I’ve found a few on craigslist and offer up near me! You should check where you’re at 

I'm gonna do that!

On 8/24/2018 at 11:11 AM, Devon527 said:

Hey guys! Found this page while searching for some info on some Adam's products so I thought I'd sign up. Just started buying Adam's products last year and I'm hooked. Trying to keep my truck as nice as possible and learn new detailing things every day. Pictures attached below, I have more Adam's stuff than shown but love the Oakley case for a detail display.

Also have a brand new ceramic wheel coating kit that I would like to trade for other products if anyone is interested?

Welcome!  And like was said before, 50 good post minimum before trading is allowed, Plus when you're ready to trade, please post it up in the Garage Sale Forum of Adam's Forums. You'll get more takers that way.  

13 hours ago, ObsessedDetailer said:

Welcome Devon! i dig the Oakley case as I'm a big fan of Oakley and Adams as well!!

Check your local craigslist or offer up! I found 2 smaller aluminum oakley cases that I traded for this big one. I absolutely love it! I have a motion sensor on top of the case that turns the case lights on when I walk out into the garage. Sometimes I walk out there just to turn it on and stare at it ?

On 8/24/2018 at 10:11 AM, Devon527 said:

case.jpg

Sweet display case! Almost makes me wish I would have taken the exact same display when I had one offered to me. But then again I think my wife would have killed me at the time lol.

3 minutes ago, crrafferty89 said:

Sweet display case! Almost makes me wish I would have taken the exact same display when I had one offered to me. But then again I think my wife would have killed me at the time lol.

I’ve learned it’s always better to ask for forgiveness than permission ? as long as bills are paid, I bring home what I want haha. 

29 minutes ago, Devon527 said:

I’ve learned it’s always better to ask for forgiveness than permission ? as long as bills are paid, I bring home what I want haha. 

Oh trust me I did that with my Liberty gun safe. Told the wife it was pretty small (didn't say compared to a 50-60 gun safe) and it would fit in the closet. Well little did she know that night when she came home from school there was a nice brand new 900lb burgundy liberty gun safe in the living room of our apartment. It didn't fit through the bedroom doorway! I didn't hear the end of that until I bought our house about a year later and we moved. 

Edited by crrafferty89