Customer Service 866.965.0400

Should I get a 2nd black pad?

Redfireshaker06

Question

5 answers to this question

Our APC should clean it out just fine, warm water and scrub/knead with your fingers. If the APC does not cut through it let me know!

Jason, i have a question...i used the APC and tried boiling my MF applicator pads to get some stains out from the MSW on polished aluminum, but its still very noticeable were i used it. is there any other technique i can use to get it totally blue again or is this just they way its going to stay?

Our APC should clean it out just fine, warm water and scrub/knead with your fingers. If the APC does not cut through it let me know!

I will let you know. Thanks

I might end up ordering one anyways because I'm making an order anyways and it will save on the shipping.

Edited by Redfireshaker06

Jason, i have a question...i used the APC and tried boiling my MF applicator pads to get some stains out from the MSW on polished aluminum, but its still very noticeable were i used it. is there any other technique i can use to get it totally blue again or is this just they way its going to stay?

Did you use white vinegar in the water when you boiled them?

Aluminum makes a mess of anything when you polish it. I would use it on the aluminum only or replace with new.