Customer Service 866.965.0400

pressure washer recommendation

Kevm

Question

Hello everyone - Happy weekend. I am looking for a pressure washer recommendation for car care and use of the foam cannon. Too much pressure can be harmful so I want to make sure I dont go crazy. Budget is a concern, but not the main one,

After posting. I went ahead and got this on sale from amazon. Would like some thoughts on it. It was 145.00

Thank you

Kevin

61QV+x5AiDL._SL1280_.jpg

Edited by Kevm
added pic file

6 answers to this question

Car washing with a pressure washer is life changing....then when you get the right hose and nozzle, it is mind blowing.  I have a Ryobi electric pw.  Utilizing the hose and wand that came with it became annoying.  For Christmas I went to Obsessed Garage ‘s website (as he also has a YouTube), and purchased a 50’ Kobrajet hose and a MTM nozzle along with the appropriate adapters.  I was blown away!  More pressure, more water, more thicker foam.  Just awesome!  So now, I leave the pw in the garage, in a corner, near an outlet, so I don’t even have to move it when I wash, I just run the garden hose into it with a quick disconnect, and turn both on, and I am good to go!

So as THEWOLF said, you can always upgrade, its a very true statement!

50 minutes ago, Nickfire20 said:

Car washing with a pressure washer is life changing....then when you get the right hose and nozzle, it is mind blowing.  I have a Ryobi electric pw.  Utilizing the hose and wand that came with it became annoying.  For Christmas I went to Obsessed Garage ‘s website (as he also has a YouTube), and purchased a 50’ Kobrajet hose and a MTM nozzle along with the appropriate adapters.  I was blown away!  More pressure, more water, more thicker foam.  Just awesome!  So now, I leave the pw in the garage, in a corner, near an outlet, so I don’t even have to move it when I wash, I just run the garden hose into it with a quick disconnect, and turn both on, and I am good to go!

So as THEWOLF said, you can always upgrade, its a very true statement!

I 100% agree. Bought the same thing from Obsessed Garage. Definitely life changing 😍

4 hours ago, Hamilton Detail said:

I 100% agree. Bought the same thing from Obsessed Garage. Definitely life changing 😍

ok great. I will get this pressure washer and look up what you suggest

Thanks

can you guys tell me what you got from obsessed garage exactly. I was on the site last night and watched some of the videos. I saw a handle and a wand setup and I will need the hose and a good cannon too. Thanks

The washer comes tomorrow