Customer Service 866.965.0400

Correcting plastic bodywork?

nateeric

Question

Looking for a bit of advice..

I have a Polaris Ranger that I want to detail. I asked Adams a week or so ago and they suggested revive hand polish after a wash and clay, and then CSC.

I played around with the revive a bit tonight and while it cleaned the plastic up a bit it's still quite swirled.

Any options for this? Can I clean it up if I use correcting compound with the orange hex hand applicator? I feel like using a machine would be a no go on plastics.

4 answers to this question

10 hours ago, nateeric said:

Looking for a bit of advice..

I have a Polaris Ranger that I want to detail. I asked Adams a week or so ago and they suggested revive hand polish after a wash and clay, and then CSC.

I played around with the revive a bit tonight and while it cleaned the plastic up a bit it's still quite swirled.

Any options for this? Can I clean it up if I use correcting compound with the orange hex hand applicator? I feel like using a machine would be a no go on plastics.

I was also looking to detail a Polaris. It's not mine, and so I don't know the specs on the vehicle. I wasn't sure what I would do with the seats and the "interior." Is that just a Wipe down with APC? Or would I use an interior detailer on those seats for some UV protection?