Customer Service 866.965.0400

Windows cleaning

livingwater

Question

13 answers to this question

Nope, I do get them if using a regular MF towel but not with the WW MF. But every windshield is different :2thumbs:

:iagree::iagree::iagree: The super plush MF leaves lint on mine also so I use the waffle weave with no problems. I even use the glass cleaner with paper towels sometimes, sounds crazy but it works great.

It's not so much lint as it is fibers, they are tiny and, with mine anyways, I had to catch it in just the right light to see them :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

+1...its just enough to be noticable, but not enough to really be a problem.

I've posted this a bunch of times but windows are my personal hell. I cannot achieve great windows and believe me I've tried it all. Microfiber always leaves little fibers behind. Adam's towels not so much but my other costco brand microfiber towels shed like crazy. Best bet is to use adam's towels. Do they shed on your windows? yes. But do they shed to the point where it will drive you insane? not so much.

i hate cleaning glass, but i use newspaper to clean windows wen ihave to do them..i also havent cleaned my tinted windows on any of my cars ever...i think its cause there so dark it doesnt matter if theres dirt or not u cant c out either way :)