Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vinyl Decals

Unfortunately the machine is only the start of it. Software will getcha. My program was about $1,500. Look into Signlab or Flexi. Nothing else is worth running.

I have pink vinyl. lol. It's more "red bull" pink than barbie pink.

If you like pink check this car I did out..

It's called "Candy Red" but it's pink. And this is the only imported to the US in this color. I think the paint option was near $5K. lol.

(I did the stripes)

Unfortunately the machine is only the start of it. Software will getcha. My program was about $1,500. Look into Signlab or Flexi. Nothing else is worth running.

I have pink vinyl. lol. It's more "red bull" pink than barbie pink.

If you like pink check this car I did out..

It's called "Candy Red" but it's pink. And this is the only imported to the US in this color. I think the paint option was near $5K. lol.

(I did the stripes)

You're saying the exterior of that car is a decal?

Keith i might need to take you up on the something. i look at your web site any i was wondering how much it would cost for my truck. i have picture of it in my album section of my page. i just wanted to cover the bottomg of the truck. on the bottom of the doors and the extended cab plus the bottom part of the bed before the tire. And i might get a bowtie for my back window

Keith i might need to take you up on the something. i look at your web site any i was wondering how much it would cost for my truck. i have picture of it in my album section of my page. i just wanted to cover the bottomg of the truck. on the bottom of the doors and the extended cab plus the bottom part of the bed before the tire. And i might get a bowtie for my back window

What do you want to cover it with? Color? I have some metallic charcoals that would probably look great. Also if you have measurements for me that will help me get you the best price without guessing.

Sorry Sky a really wanted to go with a bowtie

No problem... I wanna see it when it gets done!!! Ok.. I know I need 2 bunnies about 3 inches for the sides of my car by the vent lights.... and I know I want a bigger one for the hood... but not til the big BBQ....I got some other jobs for ya too... hehehehe... SkyBaby Aubrey

Ok... the bunnies.. i would like just behind the vent lights on the sides... and if you can do SkyBaby in comic sans.. pink!!!! like the pic.. and I want the big bunny the size of my ribbon.. i think it was 2 ft... I will put that on for the bbq ..... Hmmmmm........ Let me know how many $ thx

What do you want to cover it with? Color? I have some metallic charcoals that would probably look great. Also if you have measurements for me that will help me get you the best price without guessing.

Okay i need 2, at 7" Height by 5 1/4 Wide, next 2, at 7" Height by 47" wide, then 2 at 7" Height by 28" Wide, next one is 2 at 7" Height by 23 1/2 Wide. i want to get it in clear. you can see what i want to cover in the pics. i want to cover evrything below the molding on the side of the truck. the bow tie that i would want would be like the one in the pics. i was hoping for mossy oak camo but if that cannot happen white would be fine. i want 2 to put on my back window(also in the pics). on the two outside windows. the bowties would need to be 14X7 i think this will work it was hard to tell because the back window it tapered. if you have a different suggestion for the back window i am open for options i know the window is hard because it is a four piece window. so thanks for getting me a price. :banana::banana::banana:

97Chev.. you have PM as well. Thanks guys.

Sorry, I really wasn't trying to take over SkyBaby's thread!

No need to be sorry.. .I am SOOOO GLAD you can help out... and.. help me too!!! TY.... I really appreciate it.. .I am just small time doing it for fun and something to do.... :cheers: .... SkyBaby Aubrey

could you make one like this

lsx3_medum.jpg

LS in silver and X in orange nothing else in 4" x 1.5"

no GM performance parts or background

thanks

No problem. If you have the vector art it will save you some money. Other wise I'll have to charge art time for making it. With my current workload I don't think you are gonna feel it's worth it in the end to end up with one small decal. I'm sure you understand not being able to work for free though. 1 hour of art time = $50.

Hi there... I was also wondering..... is it possible to start with the idea of 2 stripes....but,

start out at the front of the hood with thinner and get thicker as it goes up over the Sky?...

but make the stripes Flames? really cool flames? up over the hood to the trunk and down? Not sure that would look ok.

Any chance I can get someone to photoshop it? THX in advance.. SkyBaby Aubrey