Customer Service 866.965.0400

Vinyl Decals

I am making vinyl decals , lettering and plane numbers.. some graphics and pictures.

I can make the 3rd brake light vinyl words for 6$ which includes shipping... 3/4 in letters up to 11 characters.

I also make the top of the windshield vinyl saying or pics... 10$ /includes shipping.

I will make a pair of N-numbers for planes for 10$ which includes shipping.

I have made URLs to go on vehicles 10$. they are usually 3 in tall.

I have different colors avail and if there is something specific you want, just ask. I may have it. THX SkyBaby Aubrey

LoL... yea.. I kinda went nuts in the kitchen on the patio doors... I knew the grandkids were coming so I did all kinds of pics and their names... needless to say.. THEY LOVED IT... lolol.... I can do stuff for windows too... Just ask... SkyBaby Aubrey

Sure... I will.... or money order.. whatever is easier... SkyBaby Aubrey

I was thinking about a winshield sticker. i want something with chevy on it. and i was hoping for either mossy oak camo or some kind of color that would match my maroon truck i was wondering if you could post me some ideas

Ok... I will work on this tonight and see if I can get the mossy cammo vinyl... It may be doable.. I know I can get like a woodgrain... I will have something to you in a day or so... SkyBaby Aubrey

Thanks just wanted to get some ideas before i decide

Something like 4'' long. the current stickers that I have take up a lot of the rear window on my truck (sliding rear window makes each of the three kinda small)...

Do you have an extended cab? Here's what I did

100_3126.jpg

I was thinking about a winshield sticker. i want something with chevy on it. and i was hoping for either mossy oak camo or some kind of color that would match my maroon truck i was wondering if you could post me some ideas

Hi there.. Sorry... havnt been on comp much last night or today..been sick.. I am looking into the different color vinly I can get.. I will work on a design with the word CHEVY in the middle! SkyBaby Aubrey

Hi there.. Sorry... havnt been on comp much last night or today..been sick.. I am looking into the different color vinly I can get.. I will work on a design with the word CHEVY in the middle! SkyBaby Aubrey

COOl Keep me posted :banana:

Ok.. not sure what to do in way of designs... but the basics.. grass, firebomb ,wrench.. LOLOLOL... and bone.. I have some basic tribal art thing.. but not sure what to put with the word. I made some of the designs to look at them... Hmmmm... Let me know. These letters are only 2 inches... Usually 3-4 in are better... My Heartbreaker is 4 1/2 I think. SkyBaby Aubrey

Woo hoo! Another vinyl person!

I started out like you Skybaby about 8 years ago.

Take a peep at my site if you wanna check out what you'll be able to do once you get it all figured out.

ChuforiaGraffix.com

Unfortunately I still have about 600 pictures I need to sort through to put up, my best work isn't on the site yet.

I have 127 colors in stock too if you ever need an hand with anything. Unfortunately what I don't have much of right now is time and I've been buried trying to catch up on orders.

:welcome:

Woo hoo! Another vinyl person!

I started out like you Skybaby about 8 years ago.

Take a peep at my site if you wanna check out what you'll be able to do once you get it all figured out.

ChuforiaGraffix.com

Unfortunately I still have about 600 pictures I need to sort through to put up, my best work isn't on the site yet.

I have 127 colors in stock too if you ever need an hand with anything. Unfortunately what I don't have much of right now is time and I've been buried trying to catch up on orders.

:welcome:

Very cool... I just got a small machine and like doing it cuz its fun.. LOL... I do need PINK VINYL... lol... and a way to do my own pics or get from files on comp... cant do that yet... and I asked about doing the bowtie but told I needed GMs permission.... Ok... I may need to check out your site again. SkyBaby Aubrey