Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ready for some more detailing tools?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paste Wax is already for sale with some select dealers (Grabiak Chevrolet in PA.) It will be online soon - I've got all the artwork I need back from our Media Guru - just need to get it on the store! The Interior Brushes will be available very shortly. 4" pads are still in production.

Adam showed those of us who hung aound Grabiak's a while the 4" pads on a cordless drill.....they worked wonders (along with some new and upcoming special soup) on a couple of very deep scratches!

:banana:

I am not allowed to leak pricing yet - but I'm more than happy to post some pictures! Hang on...

Well friends, our Americana Paste is guaranteed to out-perform the $1,000 - $32,000 waxes, 110%. (If you don't agree, we'll give you 10% on top of your money back.)

The Price will be about $69.95, and you will be able to wax 30 - 50 large vehicles, making it well under $3/ application.

I look forward to the thoughts from the people that have the super high-dollar waxes, and compare them in results, ease of use, and durability.

-Adam:patriot:

I think $70 for a jar of wax is expensive...but when you break it down to $3 per use not so bad. Giddy up! I'm in.