Customer Service 866.965.0400

Washing the Wash Pad

MustangBrother

Question

14 answers to this question

I think someone on here (Jason?) said just that... Put it in with the MF stuff.

I wash my current mitt every time. I have but haven't used the pad. Hope to this weekend... **** rainy season!

Not to argue w/ Chewy, but I know there are some on here who would speak loudly against washing ANYTHING with MF.

I think it was Junkman who said the best way is to wash the mitts separately.

Personally, I have never washed mine other than blasting them with the house before each wash. Oh, and I soak them in a bucket with a grit-guard overnight after each use. not really sure why, but I've convinced myself this will help get the junk off them.

Not to argue w/ Chewy, but I know there are some on here who would speak loudly against washing ANYTHING with MF.

I think it was Junkman who said the best way is to wash the mitts separately.

Personally, I have never washed mine other than blasting them with the house before each wash. Oh, and I soak them in a bucket with a grit-guard overnight after each use. not really sure why, but I've convinced myself this will help get the junk off them.

Yea, basically i'm looking for the best way to get the junk off, stuff really clings to the wash pad.

I didn't say I did this... I thought Jason said to. I may be wrong though. The post/thread is around here somewhere. I had until now the MF wash mitt which I DID wash with the towels.

Chris

Is it ok to wash the MF applicator pads in the washer? I cant seem to get the metal polish out with just all purpose cleaner and rinsing. There is still a huge dark gray spot.

Is it ok to wash the MF applicator pads in the washer? I cant seem to get the metal polish out with just all purpose cleaner and rinsing. There is still a huge dark gray spot.

Absolutely, I will soak them in a bowl with APC or GWC overnight, if needed, then toss them in with a load of MF towels. I used the GWC for the first time on applicators last week and it did great !!!!!