Customer Service 866.965.0400

Two Questions.

Bubba

Question

Hi,

My first question is regards to the wheel cleaner. I have been using the APC, is the wheel cleaner so much better I should use it instead?

The second is in regards to the sponges. I still have about a dozen of the old grey sponges left. Are the new blue ones a must have before I wear out the the old greys?

3 answers to this question

Tracey, from all that I have read on here, as well as personal experience, I would say that you are ok to continue using what you have. That is, unless you just really want to upgrade. I believe the new products are improved and have advantages over the old, but the margin isnt so huge that your should toss what you have and get all new stuff...

just my $.02. i know that I have been happy with my APC and gray blocks...

Tracey, from all that I have read on here, as well as personal experience, I would say that you are ok to continue using what you have. That is, unless you just really want to upgrade. I believe the new products are improved and have advantages over the old, but the margin isnt so huge that your should toss what you have and get all new stuff...

Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks Esteban! :bow: Keep on keeping on, and when you re-order, get some new stuff and you'll notice the difference. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good answer:thumbsup: use up what you have first :iagree: