Customer Service 866.965.0400

I am ready for action!!!

Cyclone

Go Ty!! Hey, how do you like that Hudson Sprayer, and what do you use if for? :thumbsup:

Now I don't want to give away all the secrets... Maybe I should make you wait until my write up is done and be in suspense.. Unless of course you can give me some insight as to what Jason is hiding from us on the new product roll out :lol::lol::lol:

Hows that for some bargaining:willy:?

:D:D:D

I use the pump sprayer for the engine bay to concentrate the water to specific area's and keep it away from things like the alternator, coil packs, plugs, distributor, battery, fuse box, etc... It gives me a much more precise way to control the amount and direction of the water. :thumbsup:

Now I don't want to give away all the secrets... Maybe I should make you wait until my write up is done and be in suspense.. Unless of course you can give me some insight as to what Jason is hiding from us on the new product roll out :lol::lol::lol:

Hows that for some bargaining:willy:?

:D:D:D

I use the pump sprayer for the engine bay to concentrate the water to specific area's and keep it away from things like the alternator, coil packs, plugs, distributor, battery, fuse box, etc... It gives me a much more precise way to control the amount and direction of the water. :thumbsup:

you should have waited. jason would have given up for sure.