Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any TipsI should know

Bubba

Question

I am getting ready to clay and detail my truck using the PC. The first time I worked on my truck it was all hand. Since I bought the PC I have detailed both my charger and Wifes surburban both of which are silver.

My truck is bright blue I think i have the feel for the PC know, but looking at the pictures on this forum I have a lot to learn. Any advise is appriciated.

5 answers to this question

I am getting ready to clay and detail my truck using the PC. The first time I worked on my truck it was all hand. Since I bought the PC I have detailed both my charger and Wifes surburban both of which are silver.

My truck is bright blue I think i have the feel for the PC know, but looking at the pictures on this forum I have a lot to learn. Any advise is appriciated.

Wish i can help but i dont own a pc :pc:

the video in this thread should answer most questions you have.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1868&highlight=video

just remember to use enough pressure and let the product break down, go slow and take your time.You dont need a whole lot of product just a couple little dabs. And try and take some before and afters if possible!!

:pc:

the video in this thread should answer most questions you have.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1868&highlight=video

just remember to use enough pressure and let the product break down, go slow and take your time.You dont need a whole lot of product just a couple little dabs. And try and take some before and afters if possible!!

:pc:

I agree with Bigred Vette