Customer Service 866.965.0400

how do i dry the pads after rinsing them out?

6spdg37s

Question

basically i detailed my viper yesterday in the garage as the weather was not so nice out..but i wake up today and its beautiful in NJ...my dads beemer needs some TLC however the pads are still damp/wet from rinsing them out yesterday. what can i do ? are they okay to use damp? (id assume not) please help mee!! THANK YOU:help:

3 answers to this question

okay awesome thank you...I was just afraid that the dampness of the pad would cut the polish or SHR down more..and trust me this car needs alot of cutting power. its a 7-8 yr old black 325ci that has like 70k on it...abused is an understatement.. for anyone in the NY area my dads primary commute with this car was... from NJ to Brooklyn via GSP, staten island expressway West shore expressway, etc; its basically potholes, debri, and 18 wheelers kicking crap up at you! lol

When you have finished cleaning the pad, put it back on the PC, set it to 5 or 6, stick the PC down in your wash bucket, and turn it on. It only takes a few seconds to sling the water out. Now set it out to finish drying (I use the Grit Guard as drying rack), or begin using it again.