Customer Service 866.965.0400

Customs & Classics Arrowhead HD

attachment.php?attachmentid=1392&stc=1&d=1239222493

Hey Everyone,

This is bound to be an awesome event. Last year there was over 300 cars and over 100 bikes. This event will be Friday April 24th 5pm-8pm. Come check it out and stop by the Adam's Booth to see Randy Hyken with HRW Motorsports for some demonstrations and one on one advice. What a cool way to spend Friday evening!:2thumbs:

Arrowhead Harley-Davidson/Buell

16130 N. Arrowhead Fountain Center Dr. Peoria AZ 85382

Phone: (623) 247-5542

Edited by Steve@Adams
need to change

• 2 weeks later...

Will they have the entire Adams line up? Also will they be giving the same discount as if a Adams clinic?

This is about 8 miles from me and need to pick up gen. 2 pad kit and another gallon of detail spray.

Regards,

Gary

Will they have the entire Adams line up? Also will they be giving the same discount as if a Adams clinic?

This is about 8 miles from me and need to pick up gen. 2 pad kit and another gallon of detail spray.

Regards,

Gary

We will be representing Adams - I won't have the Gen2 pad kit at the show, but I will have gallon bottles of Detail Spray. I'd be happy to order the pad kit for you though!;)

And rest assured - I will take plenty of pics to share with everyone here.

I just spent about six hours detailing my car (with Adam's products of course!!) I want the folks that haven't discovered this great product line to see what it can do. You'll recognize me - I will be the one wearing the cool Adam's shirt hovering next to a sparkling Corvette Indy Pace Car, freshly detailed!:pc:

Stop by and introduce yourself! See ya' at the show...it should be a great show!:hi: