Customer Service 866.965.0400

Product usage steps….

Cosmic92

Question

Hi 

I bought both “Adam’s Detail Spray” (Pink liquid) and “Adam’s Advanced Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating”. 

Was wondering if I could use both of these in the same wash. If so which would I use first ? 

Many thanks for the help in advanced.

2 answers to this question

On 5/19/2023 at 4:36 PM, Cosmic92 said:

Hi 

I bought both “Adam’s Detail Spray” (Pink liquid) and “Adam’s Advanced Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating”. 

Was wondering if I could use both of these in the same wash. If so which would I use first ? 

Many thanks for the help in advanced.

Not sure I completely understand your question as those 2 products have completely 2 different uses.  

The Adam’s Advanced Graphene Ceramic Spray Coating is a protectant and something you would only want to use once maybe twice per year as you did large cleanups with the remaining washes being more maintenance washes.

Adam’s Detail Spray,  I almost use daily on one car or another.  Quick shine ups etc.

hope that helps.

Additionally, if you’re trying to use both of these in the same wash, you’re doing a couple things here…you’re overthinking what/how many products to use on your car, and you wouldn’t use a ceramic coating over anything.  The coating takes prep. The detail spray is the only product you’d use after a wash as maybe a drying aide or shine booster.