Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ford Superduty...

Layson

Just buffed out my friends superduty... 6 hours later and it turned out great. Love that machine polish kit!! There isn't a single scratch in it now... he won't be taking it elk hunting again...:willy:

CIMG1512.jpg

CIMG1510.jpg

CIMG1513.jpg

DSC09494.jpg

You vette's better watchout... it runs a 13.2 1/4 mile... :bow:

Nice truck If you want to see a truck go on youtube and look up parish turbo silverado. the thing dynos at 1200 horsepower and a 1000 something torqe. and ran in the high nines int the 1/4 mile. But i will tell you one thing i love went trucks are beating cars.

Yep... I have seen those. I am more of a diesel guy... But we are talking about an old crew cab diesel 7.3L that he uses to pick up the grandkids in... :lol: We used to call it the grandpa truck... no more though.. :lol:

Yep... I have seen those. I am more of a diesel guy... But we are talking about an old crew cab diesel 7.3L that he uses to pick up the grandkids in... :lol: We used to call it the grandpa truck... no more though.. :lol:

diesels are fun dont get me wrong and be glad that he has the 7.3 the 6.4 doesnt even come close.

diesels are fun dont get me wrong and be glad that he has the 7.3 the 6.4 doesnt even come close.

I don't know... but there are a few with a DPF delete and some spartan tunes that are putting down 600 plus horsepower... with stock internals and stock tranny... Just crazy!

I don't know... but there are a few with a DPF delete and some spartan tunes that are putting down 600 plus horsepower... with stock internals and stock tranny... Just crazy!

MY one friend said that one that is better about the 7.3 is the gas milage.

You are right about that... without any mods to the 6.4 they are pigs compared to the 7.3L...

IDK after owning them all (7.3, 6.0, 6.4) this stock 6.4 pulls well for a stock truck after you run them hard for a while, they seem to learn to drive slow if you drive them slow. After I Spartanize it you guys better watch out though :banana::burnout:Oh and what is all done to that 7.3 to make it run low 13's? I had an 02 truck that was just beautiful but it was just so much money to make them run any decent numbers.

It is alot of money to make them go fast. You don't just have to buy a chip to get to 400... LOL

The 7.3 shown above has a GT42 turbo, Hybrid injectors, BTS transmission, Headstuds, Valvesprings, fass fuel system, water injection and a custom chip from BTS. The truck dyno'd at 490 horsepower.... not bad for a 7.3.

It is alot of money to make them go fast. You don't just have to buy a chip to get to 400... LOL

The 7.3 shown above has a GT42 turbo, Hybrid injectors, BTS transmission, Headstuds, Valvesprings, fass fuel system, water injection and a custom chip from BTS. The truck dyno'd at 490 horsepower.... not bad for a 7.3.

Hell of a list! When I had my 7.3 I was looking into that hybrid H2E and some DI Hybrids. The biggest reason I don't think I ever really souped it up was because of the transmission. I think a BTS tranny back then was 3200 and I was like :jawdrop: I could only wish a built TS was 3200! The new tranny behind the 6.4 seems to be VERY stout. I think Matt is still on his stock tranny?