Customer Service 866.965.0400

Green Wheel Cleaner.

Coach66

Question

Call me skeptical, but I have never had much luck with environmentally friendly products. I have tried a lot of them in many different areas of application; weed control, pesticides, cleaners, etc. , and have never been as happy as with the product that contained that good ol' "polute the water table" chemical. That was until now.

Adams Green Wheel Cleaner is absolutely the best wheel cleaner that I hAve ever used. I have tried several, but have never been all that happy. Some looked great on the chrome, but not so much with brake dust. Some cleaned the aluminum great but left the chrome "foggy". This new wheel cleaner from Adams cut through the brake dust like it was just dust. It also made the chrome sparkle and the aluminum shine. I AM SOLD! Not only will I continue to use this product exlusively, but it has made me change my opinion of enviro-friendly products. GREAT JOB!

4 answers to this question

Thanks very much John! Chemical technology has certainly come a long way, and we are going to use a similar eco-friendly agent in our All Purpose Cleaner next.

Your words are kind, and thanks for taking time to post your results!

-Adam:bow: