Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polishing Windshield?

Redfireshaker06

Question

I heard that the windshields have clear on them. If thats the case. My parents SUV has a lot of scratches from, must have been dirty dry windshield wipers. So its like swirl marks in the windshield. Would using the SHR w/ the PC actually do anything or a waste of time? Thanks guys

5 answers to this question

Absolutely! Use the Orange Pad with the Swirl & Haze, then follow with the Fine Machine on the White Pad. Just knocked out some serious swirls on a 67 Camaro in Honolulu at the Auto Show.

Worked great! If you don't have the products yet, wait a bit, as we are coming out with a 4" pad set to use with a cordless drill.

Will be cool, very cool!:thumbsup:

Wow, now thats a quick reply. I will have to give that a shot this weekend. Is there clear on windshields? I only heard that last week. In that case. Will that work on water spots also? My mustangs windshield has a lot Thanks Adam

You know I already have the SHR and the FMP. And all the pads. lol. I'm set for now. Still need to get another black pad because I have 3 products I put on that use the black pad. And it takes a while for them to dry.

Wow, now thats a quick reply. I will have to give that a shot this weekend. Is there clear on windshields? I only heard that last week. In that case. Will that work on water spots also? My mustangs windshield has a lot Thanks Adam

You know I already have the SHR and the FMP. And all the pads. lol. I'm set for now. Still need to get another black pad because I have 3 products I put on that use the black pad. And it takes a while for them to dry.

You bet Brandon, works on water spots as well. Clay first for best results, and can you try to take before, during, and after photos to post here?

Thanks!:rockon: