Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Shine?

Devin04

Question

Hello all I'm still pretty new to Adams and haven't had a chance to try all the products they offer. I was wondering if any of the more experienced users out there could give me some help. I'm wondering how all the gloss enhancing products rank amongst each other (BW, MSW, DS, BSG, and the soon to be released Paste Wax for those who have tried it). I'm looking just for shine alone all protection aside. I'm wondering partly because I'm curious, but also because I want to know what to use when. Any help is appreciated thanks.

15 answers to this question

Hello all I'm still pretty new to Adams and haven't had a chance to try all the products they offer. I was wondering if any of the more experienced users out there could give me some help. I'm wondering how all the gloss enhancing products rank amongst each other (BW, MSW, DS, BSG, and the soon to be released Paste Wax for those who have tried it). I'm looking just for shine alone all protection aside. I'm wondering partly because I'm curious, but also because I want to know what to use when. Any help is appreciated thanks.

not having seen/used the paste wax yet I can only speculate, but if it stays true to form your order of appearance enhancement will be as follows (most "bling" to least "bling"):

paste wax > buttery wax > machine super wax

BSG is more of an enhancement to other products, I wouldn't run it on its own, but use it as a topper for whatever product you decide to use.

Thanks Dylan. So the BSG really makes the paint pop when it has some wax on it more than DS?

The DS isn't gonna do much more than serve as a surface lubricant for claying, drying, and dust/light contaminant removal between washes. In and of itself I've never seen it do much to "enhance" appearance (IMO) Thats not to say I don't love it, just that its not something I "apply" after waxing... I do use it in wax removal and even a little bit when removing BSG.

The DS helps add a bit of depth to the paint IMO. I can't wait for the paste.

I think the MSW add more depth than the BW but that's just me.

BSG is just BLING!

Chris

Man the paste wax smells good...;)

It's like I'm in Hawaii again sitting by the pool sipping Pina's:drool:

Oh man I love Pina Coladas I can't wait because I want to make an order for a bunch more stuff but I don't want to have to make two separate orders 2 weeks apart. Shipping gets kinda expensive, and I'm hoping there will be some sort of new release sale. How come you changed your tag to no longer waiting?

Oh man I love Pina Coladas I can't wait because I want to make an order for a bunch more stuff but I don't want to have to make two separate orders 2 weeks apart. Shipping gets kinda expensive, and I'm hoping there will be some sort of new release sale. How come you changed your tag to no longer waiting?

Hehehehe...

Like a kid in a candy store...:banana:

:patriot:

Diddo Steve!:hi: