Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Interior Detailing Brush!

Adam's Boulder Blonde Interior Detailing Brush

The most comfortable, easy to use interior detailing brush around! For a limited time we're including a FREE 4oz Leather and Interior Cleaner!

420.jpg

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-420-adams-interior-detailing-brush-w-free-4oz-leather-interior-cleaner.aspx

Spots, stains, and smudges are history with our new Adam's Horsehair Interior Detailing Brush! The latest edition to our Boulder Blonde line of brushes - this ergonomic brush features the best bristles available for getting your interior back to new car status.

The bristles are flared out for getting to those hard to reach areas and the foam block is durable enough for some hard work while keeping itself light weight and manageable.

Perfect for use on leather seats or light carpet stains. The horsehair bristles are long enough to reach inside your AC vents to get unsightly dust out and bring the shine back! Use our Adam's Leather and Interior Cleaner to compliment this new brush - don't forget to add the Adam's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner during checkout for a great trio!

Leather and Interior Cleaner: Don't use color staining and streaking cleaners that cause more damage than help; use our Leather and Interior Cleaner! 110% guaranteed to help keep your interior plastics, vinyl, and leather looking factory fresh!

FREE: Adam's 4oz Leather and Interior Cleaner!

ill wait for a daily special to pick this one up.

quick question, how do you safely clean this?

Me too...

(me)

I'll take "Daily Specials for $500 Alex"

(alex)

Ok... "What is the package combination best made for this?"

(buzzer)

*Ding Ding*

(me)

"What are Interior Detailing Brush and Free Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner"

(Jason, Ashley, Steve, Adam)

"Congrats! That will be the special on April ??, 2009 "

:lol::lol::lol::lol: