Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hennessey CTS (stole from g35nyc.com)

6spdg37s

he guys at Hennessey take the hammer to the 2009 Cadillac CTS-V and create a monster, and assuming you have the dough for it, you can embarrass GT-Rs all day.

You have your choice of 4 packages... the details, complete with videos:

V600 Package -- 610hp. 0-60 in 3.7 seconds, 11.8 @ 1/4. Package includes supercharger pulley upgrade, ECU upgrade and a few other things.

V650 Package -- 650hp. 11.4 @ 1/4. Includes the V600 stuff plus 4" CAI setup, 3" exhaust and HFCs.

V700 Package -- 0-60 in 3.1 seconds, 700hp/700 lb-ft torque @ 3,400 rpm.

But the big boy is the V800 Package. 800hp out of 15psi. 780 lb-ft torque @ 4,400 rpm.

Includes a twin turbo setup, new injectors, upgraded fuel system, Corsa exhaust, camshaft upgrade, the works.

Sadly no videos or other stats, but it's obviously retarded fast.

http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/...ctionReq=Where

The LSA has a couple of shall we say inferior internals than the LS9 also. Which is weird to say because the 6.2 is basically bullet proof. But I've got to tell you there is not a better sound in the world than when that bad boy was doing fly byes. :drool::drool::drool:

I've actually got my Vette for sale right now and the V is second on my very short list. A new Z06 is number one :rockon:

And not to miss out on the Hennessey stuff, I'll keep it short. There's better.

The LSA has a couple of shall we say inferior internals than the LS9 also. Which is weird to say because the 6.2 is basically bullet proof. But I've got to tell you there is not a better sound in the world than when that bad boy was doing fly byes. :drool::drool::drool:

I've actually got my Vette for sale right now and the V is second on my very short list. A new Z06 is number one :rockon:

And not to miss out on the Hennessey stuff, I'll keep it short. There's better.

You going to go visit our friends at EVS for that Z06 :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Z06 beats the V and the Z51 Corvette basically ties it.

I should research this to make sure but I think these are the numbers. So don't hate on me if they're off!

Z06 - 7:42

Z51 - 7:59

CTS-V - 7:59

I would still take the v. Or may be a XLR-V/

From everything I've read Hennessy is about as crooked as a dogs hind legs, there are droves of people out there who utterly despise the guy and I actually witnessed first hand as he jumped on a 300SRT8 forum and proceeded to get belligerent with all the members there after someone who had dropped their car off to him was completely ripped off. Not at all the type of professionalism you'd expect from a guy running a business like that... seriously... he was posting like he was drunk or something.

I wouldn't trust him to valet park my car, let alone modify it. Thats not to say he hasn't turned out some really cool stuff, but there just seems to be far too many cases of people getting used parts, not getting what they paid for, or not getting anything at all from his shop which is unacceptable with the prices he charges.

Lingenfelter is where its at IMO.

Lingenfelter now offers this LPE supercharger upgrade package that is designed to enhance the new 6.2 L LSA CTS-V supercharged engine. This package produces a substantial horsepower and torque improvement over the factory 556 horsepower and 551 lbs ft of torque while maintaining a safe level of boost and supercharger RPM.

630 BHP / 630 lbs ft of torque

See chassis dyno sheet

Package Includes:

- Modified air intake

- Increased boost level

- Professional engine modifications, testing & PCM tuning

- Chassis dyno report before & after installation

- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected

- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity

Package price - $1,995.00

Additional Options

Corsa Stainless steel 3.5" Pro Series Tips 3" Axle Back Exhaust System

Normal installation time required: 2 - 3 days with prior notice. Package inclusions are subject to change without notice.

This can also be ordered as a kit for $1,445.00 including programming

Edited by Dylan06SS

I'd give my left nut for a new CTS-V. Pity Hennessy is a scam lol

theres still many other companies you can go with... and im sure vette dr's out in long island can hook up a CTS-V nice. they do awesome work..little pricey but not a scam. a buddy of mine got some work done on his 05 GTO there. Heres a link

www.thevettedoctors.com