Customer Service 866.965.0400

clear bra material

ss-truck

I am looking for the material to make custom paint protection areas for some of the custom cars I build . I need it in sheets so I can cut to fit . Anybody know where I can buy it ?

Hi Mike, long time no talk! How did the surgery go? Hope you and your wife are well, and we have a friend in the business in San Diego that wraps exotics for the rental business, believe it or not!

Ask for Enrico, and tell him I sent you:

Modern Image

8556 Production Ave.

San Diego, CA 92121

Phone: 858-408-0744

Enrico@ModernImageMail.net

www.ModernImage.net

Thanks Adam , I will call him later today . . I did not get the surgery , cardiologist would not give me clearance , so cancer is still with me. My wife got an all clear on her cancer . Thanks for the concern .

Hi Mike

Isn't SweetDaddy in that business also ? Maybe that would be another option for you ? Glad to hear things are looking up for you wife on the medical front, hopefully you get some good news too :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Bill

Hi Mike

Isn't SweetDaddy in that business also ? Maybe that would be another option for you ? Glad to hear things are looking up for you wife on the medical front, hopefully you get some good news too :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Bill

Yes. Thank your for keeping me in mind. And thank you SS truck for the PM. Hope I can help you out with your couple projects.