Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Camaro

Its a car that in stock form is going to get really old really fast... selling the V6 version every idiot is gonna rush out and get the cheapest one they can, then stuff the biggest gaudiest, set of chrome wheels under it they can (for precedence see Chrysler 300)

I think the design has a ton of potential if modded tastefully IMO.

Also it will be unique for a couple months. Then you will see one or two for every mile driven down the road.

Exactly!

I personally like the Camaro better in person than in pictures, but there will unfortunately be alot of base model six cylinders on every block which I think ruins the whole nature of these cars. Thats whats wrong with the Camaros, Mustangs, and Challengers. If someone wants a six cylinder econobox they shouldn't be looking at these kinds of cars! Especially since there shouldn't even be a six cylinder muscle car, see it even sounds stupid :lolsmack:

The more I see the Camaro the more I don't like it. It kinda looks cartoony to me and the interior, especially the gauges are hideous. Still the performance aspect is undeniable although sadly I think I'd take a Challenger over this based on looks alone.

• 1 month later...

yea jason, i totally agree with ya. i actually talked to reggie jackson about 3 years ago and he said chevy was custom making him one. at the time i had seen pics and i thought car was awesome. but after seeing a few on the streets here in chicago i really dont like the looks of it. and the interior i thought was worse. i have always been a chevy guy but i think i like the dodge charger/challenger better also.

Edited by durk59

This yellow is sharp!!! I like it!

The yellow reminds me of the original butter nut yellow back in the day.

I think the yellow looks good in pics, but I'm not feeling it it all in person. In fact I wasn't liking the new Camaro much at all until I saw a black SS with the chrome wheels and red interior :drool:

I think the yellow looks good in pics, but I'm not feeling it it all in person. In fact I wasn't liking the new Camaro much at all until I saw a black SS with the chrome wheels and red interior :drool:

That sounds like a good combo