Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailed 07 Dodge Charger

GPDAN

Are you telling me to pull the glove box and cut wires and install a toggle switch?? Would this totally turn off the ESP?? What about the ABS??

:lol: I was at the gas station the other day and asked a Sheriff that had a Charger if he had the "go fast" package on his car and he scratched his head and asked what I was talking about.

I laughed at him and asked him if he wanted to race me and that way I could tell him. He wouldn't go for it.

I would like to add the Predator. Any suggestions??

Big surprise, you ran into a cop without a personality. As for the predator, I've heard nothing but good things about. The power gains are supposed to be great. The only thing is if you decide to put in a predator you should disable MDS because I've heard of many people having rough transitions into and out of MDS. Hit up chargerforums.com Been on there for awhile and still lurk there from time to time. If you do decide to buy it, get it from marylandspeed.com - you can't beat their prices or service.

Big surprise, you ran into a cop without a personality. As for the predator, I've heard nothing but good things about. The power gains are supposed to be great. The only thing is if you decide to put in a predator you should disable MDS because I've heard of many people having rough transitions into and out of MDS. Hit up chargerforums.com Been on there for awhile and still lurk there from time to time. If you do decide to buy it, get it from marylandspeed.com - you can't beat their prices or service.

Thanks for the info Jeff!! :2thumbs:

:hi:

BTW...I am also on the Charger Forum as a lurker. I find some good info sometimes.